Engage your students in geography by learning about the world around them with this fun country study of Norway. Your students will create a 18-page mini book all about Norway. They will read the included reading material about Norway and use that, together with other books or online resources, to complete each page in their own Norwegian mini-book.
Your students will complete the following tasks about Norway:
- Identify Norway on a world map
- Label the major Norwegian cities
- Develop general knowledge of Norwegian facts
- Learn about the origins and look of the Norwegian flag
- Learn about common foods in Norway
- Investigate native animals to Norway
- Explore popular Norwegian sports
- Identify significant landmarks in Norway
- Learn some common Norwegian phrases/expressions
- Identify traditional Norwegian clothing
- Research a famous Norwegian person
- Compare and contrast Norway with another country by completing a Venn diagram
- Research significant historical events that occurred in Norway
- Research significant dates/celebrations in Norway
This country study also includes 4 reading pages that students can use as part of their research.
This pack includes:
- 18-Page student mini-book
- 4 Reading pages
- Teacher notes that explain assembly and provide teaching tips
- Visual assembly guide with color photos
Please check out the preview images to see what’s included in this pack, and contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
Please note: This is a digital download. Physical products will not be delivered. After purchase, you will be provided with a link to download your purchase/s. You will also receive an email with your download link; you can also download your purchases via the “My Account” link. If you do not receive this email within an hour of your purchase, please contact me.
Thanks so much!